booking information

Thank you for your interest in booking me!  Let's cover some ground rules:

LIMITATIONS
I am happy to shoot up to artistic nudes and glamour lingerie.  I am  no longer taking glamour nude work.  This generally means I will not be wearing heels when nude unless there is a specific purpose, and I will not be making direct eye contact with the camera on demand while pulling down my panties.  If the pose suits this viewer-model interaction, I will be happy to make this connection.  When nude, this interaction becomes sexual very easily, and I do not want to overdo this.  This does not mean I do not pose sensually in general, but it does mean I am less likely to pose sensually when nude.  My intentions are artistic, not for arousal, although I am aware arousal and artistry sometimes come hand in hand.  I will not fake a smile when nude or slowly undress.  I do not want to be included in brands such as Playboy, Penthouse, etc - or images similar to these.  I am, however, interested in the idea of eroticism without nudity or explicitness.  This is a case to case basis and requires discussion. 

If you are unclear, let's share mood boards and inspiration images.  All styles MUST be discussed before hand, it is very unlikely I will accept a change in genre on the spot/on set.

RATES
My rates for Canada and USA are currently $100/hr with a 2 hour minimum booking.  Other countries have varying rates in accord to the industry there.  If I am providing the location, there is no minimum booking.  I provide locations sporadically and depending on the city.  I am also sometimes able to offer studio discounts.  I offer discounted rates for duo model bookings.  I do not charge extra for additional photographers at this time.
 

I request a 25% booking deposit.  This confirms the shoot arranged in my calendar.  The remaining 75% must be provided before I leave set.  I accept cash, e-transfer, and paypal only.  

CANCELLATION
I understand things may happen with short notice, and I will do my best to accommodate for any changes.  If a change or postponement is not available, I require a cancellation fee.  If the cancellation is within 7 days, I will ask for 50% of the agreed price (this is including the booking deposit, so it would be an additional 25% payment).  If it is within 24 hours, I will ask for 100%.  Please understand this is my full time job and last minute cancellations can make a paying trip into an expense.  I depend on stable bookings as it is my only income.  

RULES

  • Please do not touch me for any reason, unless consent is given.  Yes, this means I can normally fix my own panties if they're twisted, but I may ask for your help to hide a tag. 

  • The clock starts and ends on the time agreed on previously.  I often have shoots back to back, so if you spend the first 30 minutes talking and then ask to begin shooting - this can back up my entire day and make me look unprofessional to everyone else.  

  • If we are shooting outdoors, I strongly suggest having a back up location.  I am fairly tolerant with weather, but I understand your camera gear likely is not.    

  • I do not accept water bottles on the shoot.  This is entirely an environmental decision and I ask you do not buy me bottled water as this increases production demand.  I will have a reusable water bottle with me, and I suggest you take the same habit (but I'm not your mother).  

  • In general, I believe there are no wrong questions and will never be upset by a question asked.  To avoid potential awkwardness, please note I am happy in my relationship and am not looking for another one.

  • Black Instagram Icon